Daily Project?

A friend of my brother-in-law’s has a site called smurfbite.com. It’s an interesting site. What intrigues me the most isn’t really the content, although somewhat funny and interesting. It’s the fact that it’s simple daily content I can view at a glance. Even moreso, it’s the fact it’s daily.

I’m interested in doing something daily on this blog, but not sure what. So, hit me with suggestions. Whatcha think?

Nate Ritter lives in San Diego, CA who popularized the #hashtag and creates scaleable web applications for a living. He also does miles and point hacking to enable cheap travel for his family. More here ā†’

7 Comments on "Daily Project?"

1. Ruth says:

You should post daily reasons why Grace, Sally and I are the best people in the world!!

Well, hmmmm… I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade or stop the flow of ideas, so I’ll keep this one up and “consider” it in my filtering session of these ideas later. :)

3. Ruth says:

Well I say that if no one else suggests anything else then you have to use my idea!! And if you need some ideas to start off with I have a few suggestions…

Ruth – Well there are just so many things that I don’t know where to start…but if I had to pick just one I would say…Iā€™m cute, well put together and have excellent style!!

Grace ā€“ She is very well organized, she is able to get great deals at Macys, she is also cute, and very pretty too.

Sally – She gives really good massages (rumor has it), she is a great chauffeur, and she smells good.

If you need any more suggestions please feel free to ask and I will provide you with some more.

Ok, so that’s great for 4 days. I mean, I’m sure someone out there could think of good things to say about you three for quite a while, but I think my wife would get jealous.

5. Ruth says:

Good point, which is why I have come up with a new daily topic!!! What if you were to write something encouraging. Either one thing that encouraged you during the day or one thing that you think could encourage someone else. I mean everyone like to be encouraged. And seeing as though the whole Grace, Sally, Ruth idea fell through and I strongly doubt that you would start blogging about football…although that is always another option!!!

Unfortunately, I don’t watch football enough to blog on it. But, the encouraging thing is a good idea.

1. Holy Shmoly! :: smurfbite - drawings in MS Paint

More in General
Defining Community: A discussion with mom

My mom came up for a visit today. It's been a while since we've had a really good visit. This...