New blog: Wallpaper of my mind

Wallpaper of My Mind I’m happy to announce a good friend of mine is also now blogging – Misha Thompson.

This lady (yes, I said lady) is one of the funniest writers I’ve seen. Her personality is fully evident in her writing and I would pay a lot of money to watch her and a few other hilarious, quirky personalities (read: friends) just simply have lunch together.

Thus, not only do I recommend her blog as good reading, but as medication for those of us who live in the Northwest and depend on humor instead of sunshine to brighten our days.

6 Comments on "New blog: Wallpaper of my mind"

1. misha says:

I humbly thank you. Just posted some heated thoughts. Would love your input. Your comments warm the cockles of my new blogger heart. You’re a true friend! (It is no longer HammerTime!!)

Your heated thoughts have been commented on. Welcome to the “blogosphere”. You’re now being indexed by the likes of Google, MSN, Yahoo, Technorati, PubSub, and other company names you’ll hear more of (read: get sick of) in the future.

Welcome to my world. :)

3. Heather says:

I use to read “wallpaper of my mind” b4 it was password proteced. Misha wrote a few entries regarding depression and I was very moved. She was able to put into words the emotions I sometimes feel but am unable to express.

I would greatly appreciate being able to visit her site again.

Thank you Misha!

~Heather.S

Heather,

I completely agree. It was awesome. Not even I have access to it (wonders why). She’s an awesome writer and I wish she had the time to spend writing more publicly. She’s an outstanding person too.

5. Misha says:

Hi Heather…Thanks for your sweet words. I actually protected the site b/c of some security issues with my kids and their pictures/info. I’m no longer writing there. I’ll be sure and tell Nate when and if I get back up to writing online again. Or who knows, maybe a book…… Take care! M.

Misha! We miss your writings. Do we need to start a petition to get you to write again?

I know your kids pictures and info is definitely a priority, and we wouldn’t want you to jeopardize them at all. But we want your insight too.

We miss you!

More in Community, General
2006 is Hammertime!

Apparently MC Hammer is blogging now! Just thought you all might want to know. [tags]MC Hammer, blog[/tags]