New Site: DaShizzle.com Offers Premium E-mail

DaShizzle.com Everyone please welcome, DaShizzle.com, the exclusive, premier membership email service. Only 1000 memberships are available, so this will be an exclusive club.

Everyone can get a GMail address or a Hotmail address, but not just anyone can obtain a DaShizzle address. They are reserved for the people who want to impress. The people who need the best.

No advertisements and a simple and sweet look and feel. With a DaShizzle.com email address, you’re driving down the information superhighway with spinners.

[tags]DaShizzle, exclusive, email, membership[/tags]

6 Comments on "New Site: DaShizzle.com Offers Premium E-mail"

1. misha says:

Five already??! That’s awesome… wow. I was going to work on what you asked me but I can’t beat what you’ve got. I could maybe swing a few extra adjectives if you want but what you’ve got is pretty excellent. What do you think?
    Congratulations.

2. b-diddy says:

nate, seriously

da shizzle, thats the best you could come up with??

hahahaha

i love it

3. Will says:

$299 / month… Are you crazy?

If you think you will sell all 1000 e-mail addresses at that rate then you should take a look at the ocean-front property I have for sell in Arizona.

Will, yes, I am crazy. I don’t know if I will sell all 1000, but I’m not concerned with that. Those that do sign up will get the best treatment you’ve ever heard of. Obviously, it’s not for everyone. But, for those who wish to be part of the exclusive few, it’s worth it.

5. Will says:

Nate,

I guess that works. What would stop someone from registering their own hip_domain_name.com and then getting their own handpicked e-mail addresses?

The features that are included are pretty standard e-mail packages for all domains registered nowadays.

Well, nothing really, but it won’t be dashizzle.com. Also, I plan on launching a few extra services that not just anyone will be able to do. I’ll be talking about those in the future.

More in Business, General, Projects
Liar Liar!

So, I'm a big fat liar. I said I wasn't going to post much, and I am. Oh well. Just...