(photo courtesy ratterrell)
Since I came back from the Community 2.0 conference in Vegas, I’ve been worked to the bone. Here’s a rundown of the things I’ve got going on right now, just so you can feel my pain:
- My day job
- Adding to and maintaining this blog
- Adding to and maintaining this other set of blogs (which I’ve put on the backburner)
- Getting ready to release GivingAnonymously.org (currently password protected because of bugs)
- Keeping my church website updated and expanding on it (trying to put a team together to help)
- Starting a new business with a friend (shh, don’t tell)
- Selling this business
- Wanting/trying to sell this business
- Creating a new community-toolbox
- Getting a tenant into our condo
- Spending time with my wife
- Trying to help run a small group
- Attending staff meetings at the San Diego Church
With all this going on I got sick. Imagine that. I’ve been stressed to the max lately. My body finally told me to shut up and get in bed and sleep it off. So, that’s what I’ve been doing the past few days.
In the few spare minutes I have while being awake, I’ve managed to do a minor redesign of my church’s site, change the theme on this one, and play some Halo. Otherwise, it’s been a quiet weekend so far.
Now, if you’ve read this far, you actually care about me. Thank you. I promise to write something more meaningful and less personal in the future. Even my wife, who doesn’t even read this blog that often, told me I hadn’t written in a while. I apologize. I’ll get back on that soon.
If you have inspirational companies, ideas, or projects you think I should know about (whether they are yours or someone else’s), I’d love to know what they are. Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally and tell me what has been floating your boat lately.