The Hard Facts About Caffeine

Here are the hard, yet true facts about caffeine and when I need it, distilled into a beautiful graph for you. Please take notes.

The hard facts about caffeine

[tags]caffeine, facts[/tags]

18 Comments on "The Hard Facts About Caffeine"

1. daniel says:

brilliant.

2. Sad, but true. :)

3. ThePete says:

Yes, but what percentage of that pie chart looks like Pac-Man??

Nice! That’s a good one. I think I’ve seen that one done before, though, and I’d be remiss (I think, if I’m correct in my definition of that word) if I fake-copy that idea.

5. Tom says:

Good thing – I keep it to almost only water. Every now and then I open a soda (coke, Ice Tea, etc) but only on rare occasions.

6. ThePete says:

Nate: Actually, I was referencing the other chart in a snarky “yeah, but will it blend?” kinda way ;)

Tom: agreed. Water is WAAAY better for you than coffee and especially soda. But I do share Nate’s addiction. A day rarely goes by when I don’t partake in worshiping the caffeine god. However, I can quit any time I want. No, really, I can. ;)

ThePete: Sorry, I missed that. Text is SO 2004. I mean, couldn’t you have posted a YouTube vid or something. Totally would have cleared that up. sheesh. ;)

Who’s addicted to caffeine? Not me. I’m just saying I “enjoy” drinking caffeinated beverages. I never said I was addicted at all. Where did you come up with that idea?

Flame war, commence!

8. ThePete says:

Gah! You’re right. I’m ashamed!

And I am sure you “enjoy” it, too. That’s what I used to call it, too–before the men in the white coats came and took me to the place with the padded walls… O_O

Out of curiosity, what’s everyone’s favorite drink? I heard water for some.

I have to say I’m seriously addicted to the new green tea energy drink called Enviga by Coke/Nestea. I honestly don’t want to go a day without it. It’s better (tasting) than coffee to me, and 5 calories (as if I were counting). The downside is (a) it’s carbonated and (b) it uses NutraSweet, which isn’t so good for ya. But hey, in my current lifestyle it’s better than carbonated sugar.

10. @Nate: I’m so into Dunkin Donuts coffee right now. Iced Tea is second.

11. jennyjenjen says:

Oh, coffee. And Red Bull. How would I exist without thee?

Beautiful favorite drinks! I’m a fan of all of those so far.

Anyone else wish to say what your favorite drink is?

13. joe says:

dat sucks

Wow Joe. That was creative.

Anyone else? What’s your favorite drink?

15. J-MILLZ says:

I LOVE CAFFEINE I DRINK JOLT 24/7 I NEED IT NOW NOW NNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

16. J-MILLZ says:

I NEED IT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah…

18. J THE MILL says:

OH MY GOD I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DRINK IT 24/7 IT KEEPS ME GOING THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY I LOVE COFFEE MOUNTAIN DEW JOLT RED BULL LATTEES SOBE I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAFFEINE AND I NEED IT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh, and ALL MY FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND NEED IT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 2)

More in General
Everything You Thought About Twitter Marketing Is Wrong

I know, being wrong sucks huh? But you are. Wrong, that is. If you're a twitterer and a business thinker,...