Erik and I met this morning to discuss some options for initiating dialogue in our home group. We came up with some interesting questions and a topic – evangelism.
I’d love to hear what you have to say about the following:
- How does evangelism play a part in our faith?
- How are we called to evangelize (method)?
- Define evangelism
- Are you ashamed/embarrassed of the exclusivity (Christ is the only way)/evangelism of Christianity?
- How do we balance or live out evangelism in our lives (be practical)?
- What do we have to offer the rest of the world (spiritually, physically, mentally, etc)?
[tags]Christianity, god, christ, evangelism[/tags]